Sunday 3 January 2010

A little sad note.

It's empty...it's blank...it's silent.


Do you believe in "absence makes the heart grow fonder"? (hope I wrote the phrase correctly) I can't say that I have really ever believed in the statement till lately. One month away from what seems to drive me daily is pretty depressing. There are other things to do related to it but to be able to interact and have great conversation with people who truly understand your passion is fantastic. I am so blessed that He has given me this opportunity to enhance and develop my skills in something I really believe in. 

Speaking up today in class was,well, awkward but that is how I am in the virtual world. Small errors becomes a confusion for me and I love it so much when I can ask someone about it and then tons of replies, is what I receive. 

It is so hard to express how much I 'j'adore' this group of people who are thousands of miles away from me yet they seem to hold a special place in my heart and my life. To me, it is like they are a group of friends (irregardless of the big age difference) that I have never had and am just so truly blessed that He has brought this big group of people into my life, though it seems to remain virtually.

It aches at times reading about their adventure to E but whoa, I love them for it because I know they truly appreciate all that AE has to offer. 

E (speaking in context where it has been fully established that God is number one) is really one 'person' that seems to drive me daily. It gives me some crazy strength and something to look forward to every single day. I may not have been doing my work much lately but it remains in my mind and heart every single moment. I want to be able to go there- it is one mountain I know I must climb over.

If I feel so much for E, what more I should feel and sacrifice for the One who brought E to life.  

-chelle-

No comments: