Monday 12 January 2009

Another crazy one from my mum.

Okay, the below is another one of my mother's ramblings in my youngest sister's blog. I know a few of you enjoy it...so go ahead and enjoy yourself! Haha

Btw...if u r ever looking for a babysitter, don't ever get one like mine. they say history repeats itself..real true...she was at IT 11 years ago, and 11 years after, she is still at IT!!!!! somethings just dont change...





Oh well...for now i shall just go rest my tired bodzy and strained brains. AND....let me introduce u to my nap mates -- pan-dy (halloooo...be nice and spell with a "d", not "t", tsk-tsk-tsk..u got no manners, huh, huh, huh?!!), toa-dy and moo-dy. ah...maybe i should also change my name to "nya-dy". eeeeeeeeeeeeks...sound so moo-nya(n)-dy!!!!




-chelle-

No comments: