Friday 16 January 2009

Over and Beyond Mad.

This week has to be the worst week of the year so far.
I was getting very irritated with a few people, who call themselves technicians but obviously they are the lowest level of technician, who took one week and a half to just reformat and clear a laptop; which then had some other problem again. I had to leave it with them for a day, which they promised me three times, face to face, that they would get it done by the end of the day, but I guess their 'end of the day' means 'one day and night'. Not only that, they did not even tell me that when helping me install and fix the windows installer and MSN Messenger, they were going to delete ALL MY FILES!!! And now thanks to them, I have NOTHING!!!

Really ridiculous *fnrinvhtihatnaifhusdhyfbsdf* people!!!!

-chelle-

No comments: