Saturday 3 January 2009

Hope you find this entertaining...hehe.

This is what my mum and youngest sister do during the free time; which is every hour of the day!

Mum is the writer while Anya is the model.


hallllllloooooooooo....it's so fun to be ze only kid in ze house. peace and quiet..goodwill to all men (oops..sorry, i am still in christmasy mood!). cheh and sa are away at ze alfafa breakaway -- sounds like some grass blow away thingy -- i wanted to go also but they would not allow me, zays i am too young, blah-blah. well...guess this is blessing in disguise...coz with them away, i've ze run of ze house, ze chocs and all foodies are mine, and mine alone... ze modem and notebook are now under my "house arrest"!! yup... finally, i have access to them.

so many things have happened since i last blogged...i am now a year wiser, turned 3x7 in october (if u do remember, but i guess u didn't coz no presents came my way..booo hoooo...booo hooo..), i did well in upsr -- As in bee-am, seance, madz and ingrish, but Bs in flench and italianies. oh well...looks like ze pizzas and pastas did not seem to work after all. anyways, i will be going to as-as-severe-tin junior high when ze new school semester begins...arggggggh...which is like 5 days away. it's going to be rather strange to parachute from being a senior to being a junior in school -- hope no one bullies me...ah i shall sharpen my claws in preparation :-| also, a bit of a problem...it is in the afternoon and i usually sleep then. see...mom has always said that i have to nap in the afternoon, so would it be my fault now if i were to fall asleep in class next year? or would it be mom's? will settle that when the time comes. for now...a view of my many sleeping poses........















-chelle-

4 comments:

Eric Thor said...

aiyooooooooooooooooo.... sooo cute... both the writing and the pics... haha

Anonymous said...

Ur mom is funny la

melthechocoholic said...

Your mom should blog =D

Unknown said...

haha. Mel and Li Jen, my mum does blog through my youngest sister's blog. See la if got anymore siao siao posts I'll copy and paste here. She just pretends to be serious all the time...at home she's the craziest of all. Don't tell her I said that...haha