Saturday 31 January 2009

Shia LaBeouf




I have to admit: as a girl I have had plenty of Hollywood crushes and even at the age of 18, I still do. Hehe

However, this particular actor- Shia LaBeouf- has definitely caught my eye when I first watched either Indiana Jones 4 or Transformer. I remember watching the movie and being totally at awe with his acting skills. I think for a young actor,22, he has abundant talent especially for movies such as Eagle Eye, Disturbia, Transformer, Indiana Jones 4 and many others. He is the kind of actor, who is able to portray ruggedness alongside macho-ness. After watching a few of his movies, I believe he has a great future ahead of him...as long as he isn't like those young Hollywood, who work hand in hand with Trouble.
FYI: I don't think he is by any chance a good looking actor but his look suits him well especially for the roles that he undertakes.

P.S: I LOVE EAGLE EYE!!!!!!!!
-chelle-

No comments: