Tuesday 17 February 2009

He has a hand in everything that I do.

Do you believe our God has a hand in everything we do in our lives? I do.


He let me go through a very tough period; which I absolutely did not understand why. However, through the experience, He taught me that His love and trust are the most important and although man can hurt me and betray my trust. He won't. He really helped me through a year that was very trying emotionally and slowly taught me to rehabilitate my broken relationship with the other. I learned to forgive though it wasn't easy. He taught me how to care with His love and not mine. But somehow, deep inside I still could not let go completely. God placed me and the other in an awkward situation about two to three weeks ago, with a group for a discussion- a topic; which was related to the reason we parted ways.

He allowed a year to go by with hardly any changes and He decides to make sure I wake up at 4 am one morning and in two hours He changes my perspective and feelings for that person.(This is not an easy thing for someone like me to do- when I'm firm on something, I don't budge.)

With His help, that person has mend my broken heart.

-chelle-

No comments: