Sunday 22 February 2009

Once in a lifetime

Mummy asked: "If you had the chance, would you finish your three years here then only go overseas to do your Masters or do your final year overseas and continue your Masters there?"

Me said: "Go overseas!!!!!"

My dream has always been to study Ancient Egyptian History and the best place to study that is obviously none other than Egypt. But sometimes I wonder whether this dream is all too much a fantasy than a dream that can become a reality. I've also always dreamed to further my studies, no not in Australia (I highly doubt I'll get the experience and exposure that I want from there) but in UK.

If I'm given the chance to further my studies overseas, I would jump right at the opportunity without hesitation. Of course, I'll miss my family and friends but thank God for the internet and all. I don't know...some people really have different views from me and I just think that this is an opportunity of a lifetime.

-chelle-

No comments: