Thursday 26 February 2009

Paris Hilton is not the dumbest person!

Had English Literature class yesterday and we are studying 'The English Teacher' by R.K Narayan. It is, in short, a story of an English Indian teacher and my lecturer is from India too, so we were talking a little bit about India and their traditional customs.

Has anyone heard of "arranged marriage"? Because even my sister, who is 13 knows exactly what that means and guess what an 18 year old girl has NO CLUE OF WHAT IT MEANS.When my lecturer mentioned "arranged marriage", the girl said "OMG! YOU MEAN NO DATING NO LOVE! I'VE NEVER HEARD OF IT!" I was sadly sitting behind her and I had no idea whether or not to laugh or cry...so I decided to choke myself! I was well basically making faces and actions while the rest of the class looked at me as if I'm the entertainer. We all made a conclusion that Paris Hilton is not the dumbest person in the world anymore but this girl in my class! I can't believe I know someone, who has NOTHING in that big head of hers. Which stupid idiotic dumb blur 18/19 year old person does not have a clue as to what arranged marriage is.

You may say I am mean or whatever but too bad I've got the freedom of speech and action. I'm like so LOST FOR SUPER WORDS to describe the dumbest dumbest stupidest person I sadly know!*faints*

-chelle-

2 comments:

Essie said...

oh honey, I know this classmate who's my age, and is constantly bragging about how smart she is and everything, how she knows so much because she comes from chinese and indian heritage, so she knows 2 cultures like the back of her hand...

So during CNY, she noticed some pussy willow plants in the lobby and asked me what are those, she likes the design.

I told her "Pussy willow"

and she laughed at me saying, "OMG ESTHER YOU'RE NOT SERIOUS! GAWD YOU'RE SO SICK! THAT IS SO WRONG"

*gives her the 'no, you're sick' look*

Best thing is, she managed to stop choking on her saliva long enough to realize that it's actually called Pussy Willow and it's pussy as in CAT TAILS and not vagina, she actually said,

"oh GAWD that must be a new thing. I have NEVER seen that thing before. And it's okay Esther, I totally understand if you were thinking dirty. I'm so glad I didn't think dirty! OMG. PUSSY! Thank goodness I left the option open, because I never believed it for once it was actually...the dirty version of pussy."

I think we oughta put those two and let them have a chaaaaaaaat.

CheLLe said...

LOL!!!! Great there are dumber people than Paris Hilton! I can't believe but then again Paris is a successful entrepreneur.