Saturday 11 April 2009

He rose and conquered the grave

I sat down at my table looking at the mess I created last night- file open with plenty of papers on the table and pens everywhere- then I remembered that I actually have class today and I had not finish my work yet. Of all days, it had to be a Sunday and even more Easter Sunday; the day He rose and conquered the grave! However, it has become a ritual for me already especially the couple of months before the exam where the college would regularly hold weekend classes to revise with us.
Before I left the house...

"God, thank You for reminding me that today is not just a day about Easter eggs and bunnies or about going to church to watch skits etc. It is about You acting as You had 2000 years ago to demonstrate to us the great love You have for us. Thank You.

-chelle-

No comments: