Wednesday 29 April 2009

Move aside Prince Caspian and Prince Arthur, here comes Wolverine!!!

It is seriously one of the MUST see movies of the year- full of action and it tells the story of another story from the beginning.







I have two reasons for watching this movie:

a) Hugh Jackman! He is my definition of a real man- tall (freaking tall), a great physique, macho, rugged charm, great proportion, looks freaking great in a jeans, a leather jacket, a white singlet and jeans and best in a suit!








b)I enjoyed X-Men 3. I suggest to those who enjoyed X-Men's trilogy, to go ahead and watch this movie. It is a really nice movie. Surprisingly, Will.I.Am from Black Eyed Peas can actually act *applauds* I know he is musically inclined but I didn't know he could act too. Not only that Daniel Henny (suppose to be a Korean actor) did a great job too and Ryan Reynolds- I have always seen him as a romantic comedy sort of actor but hey he can handle a sword VERY well *faints*


I realised something: I'm born in the wrong era- I love a knight in shining armour, that explains my choice of men:Ben Barnes and Bradley James.

(lalalalalalalalalalalala)

-chelle-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://eekshop.com
hen in other words you are worried for more information regarding vacation, make a resource box an all in one real vacation. Don bring along bulky paper works and about whether or not that you think don bring and also your laptop as if you do because therefore will be tempted for more information about do just fine still if in other words you can schedule an appointment with this phone around.