Thursday 9 April 2009

My mum's "work".

u know ah...we need a bigger house. mom is bringing in all the strays...says should pity themlah coz economic crisis, they have no place to stay. well...i thot she was kidding..but then again, u never know mom. i had a shocker of my life yesterday. i was about to go have my "fish foot spa" and lo and behold..i saw this





... u can't see her, right? but man...she has such a mean look...calls herself "beebo, d fighting fish". oh come on, fighting fish with such a lame name..beebo!!?!!! no wonder she is dire straits, and now circling in shallow waters...beebo...sounds like bo-beep the sheep!!! wahahahahaha....

and then....there is another wannabe in the house...





call herself "spideY'..d wannabe spiderman..but ah...she looks like my 'kutu-mutu' except she is black!! ok-ok...i shan't be color-bias!!

alrighty...enuf rantings...haf 2 go now.. actually ah..i am not supposed to use the computer on weekdays...if kena caught, teruklah!! piak teruk-teruk ze butt!!!
bai-bai....


And my mum tells me that she is busy working the whole day! No wonder I love playing around too...*sigh*

-chelle-

2 comments:

Essie said...

o_0 I am thoroughly convinced your mother would most certainly tell excellent bedtime stories.

And by the by, it's Little Bo Peep. And she's a sheperdess, not a sheep. XD

CheLLe said...

Hahaha! My mum was unsure and I had no clue as to what she was talking about. Haha. She's the craziest in the house...which I think by now you'll believe me though she'll never admit it. Haha.