Friday 24 April 2009

My favourite new series before my other favourite CSI

Never really thought of watching this series but one day my friend made me watch it for her- as she had to go somewhere that night- so I was on duty to report to her about her "boyfriend's" performance and well, since then! It's my favourite series before my even more favourite CSI! (Okay, I don't make sense but who cares! My blog...:P)

Presenting: Prince Arthur



Besides his blue eyes and very good physique, I have nothing else to say about him.


Presenting: Merlin




Definitely not as good looking at the above but his blue eyes are nicer and I love his character! So adorable and cute the way he acts! And his own real accent...it's alluring and attractive and...*faints*.


It's clear I'm a sucker for Caucasians' with blue eyes. But who cares...a girl can dream!

-chelle-

No comments: