Thursday 21 May 2009

Season 8




America is found guilty of mistake to attributes!

How on earth could they have chose Kris Allen, someone who is not even close to being as talented as Adam Lambert or Danny Gokey or Allison, as the next American Idol?!
Simple answer to that ridiculous question is that he won because of his supposedly good looks; which I have to admit that "girls you have to be literally BLIND!". However, I will not say that Adam is all that great looking either but at least he is beyond talented!
When I heard that Danny was not one of the finalist, I was so; so disappointed because I believe that it would have been a better finale between Danny and Adam- at least it will be worth watching as both men are evidently talented in their own individual ways.
I agree with what Simon said once, that Kris is going to do well because of his looks and again American Idol is about finding the next big talent not a beauty competition! I highly doubt that Kris will do as well as Danny or Daughtry or Jordin or even close to Carrie Underwood!
I won't say that he isn't talented at all but he is only average. He has not been consistent throughout the show unlike Adam, who kills the competition every week, Danny, who is extraordinary in his own way especially with ballads and Allison, who is a 16 year old with a killer vocal.
In short, I am very disappointed with the results because Adam deserves it more as he is way more talented and would definitely do well in Broadway and I believe that Kris won just because of his attributes.

I cannot stop thinking about you but I don't want to see you face to face...

-chelle-

No comments: