Saturday 30 May 2009

Super- Tort.

I FINALLY UNDERSTAND NEGLIGENCE!!!!

For those who don't know what 'negligence' is, well it is the basis of Tort Law and the hardest topic of the lot. For the past 6 months, I have been pretty much struggling with this topic and of all topics it comes out every year without fail and it is somehow related to all other topics; which of course made it so much harder for me.

However, thankfully God intervenes at exactly the right time. At first I thought it was a little too late but today's lecturer was fantastic (not the same normal lecturer), he actually made it all so interesting and it is stuck in my brain!!!! Well, I hope it remains in my brain until Monday :)

Today's lecturer is like superman! He has not taught AL Tort Law for 4 years and he explains it to us without looking at his notes as if he has been teaching the subject his whole life. He teaches Public Law for Yr 1 and Land Law for Y2 and is a practicing corporate lawyer- being a full time lecturer already takes up so much time, I can't imagine his schedule! Not only that, his first degree was Maths and Physics and before teaching Law, he was a Maths and Science lecturer!!!!

I am totally at awe because I could never understand how such people could comprehend both the art and science area so well!

I am Yours and You are mine.

-chelle-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah :) I forget already. That was a year behind me. We shall revive old memories one day...

CheLLe said...

Hahaha...

Leishia said...

ooo! tort law! can u tell me about it plssss? (john grisham wrote a book revolving around tort law! ... uh, yes, it's fiction) but i wanna know about it!

enlighten me oh wise one!

p/s yes, if he has NO KIDS AND NO WIVES, then yes! grab him by all means! *excitingness*

CheLLe said...

Oh no...Leishia...I don't want to go through Tort again! I was so happy when it was over. And LOL...thank you for your support, I shall definitely grab him!