Tuesday 14 July 2009

Idealist.

I was walking down a long hall with gazillion different doors leading to a huge field. I kept walking faster and faster as I saw the door numbers come closer to mine. They were rushing to keep up with my pace; some looked around at those passing by and others chatted away. But no one was next to me, they knew better than to slow me.
Finally, we came to number 70 and I stopped. I stopped and looked around at those who came along. I smiled- I felt thankful that they had come- and my eyes were filled with tears- to them, it would seem that I was crying tears of sadness but I knew better than to correct them. It was in fact...tears of joy. I love them all but I could not let such an opportunity go; it meant the world to me and they knew it. My dad and mum looked at me with a smile and daddy handed me my backpack reminding that all the important stuff were in whichever pocket. I nodded my head in agreement but he knew that I was overly excited to even listen to him. I gave my mum and dad a huge hug and thank them for everything.
I smiled at all of them and said, "I'll see you soon" but I don't think they believed me.
As I said my goodbyes, someone tugged my jacket and I turned around to find A struggling to keep that big smile off her face. "Chelle, we got to go...it's leaving."
I said my final "goodbyes" and we walked happily away into the other side of the door.
10 hours later, A and I step down, we looked at each other with the biggest smiles on our faces. I looked around with great joy and then looked up and say, "thank You!"





*loud burp*

"Chelle!" I 'woke up' and saw A waving her hand at me and it all slowly came back to me. It was only a dream...

But there are no boundaries and I'll make it someday!

A girl can dream. =D

-chelle-

No comments: