Friday 24 July 2009

Photos.



Favourite casual wear.




Navy blue.





I LOVE LOVE this but I won't wear it anywhere outside the dressing room.





First time taking a pic with a super mini skirt (someone please tell me how do girls wear such short stuff?) But I so wanted to buy both of it!





Of course A and I (in our faves for the day).





This is what the both do almost every other day.






Mummy dearest!







Kena saman on the same day I saw this baby.



I guess I've fallen for you.

-chelle-

4 comments:

Rachel AY said...

eh you also very pandai to pose wan ah!! lolz
love the dresses though!! you should really get them!!
you got saman again????

Essie said...

Oh I LOVE LOVE LOVE that outfit with the mini skirt and the cute top!!!

AAAAAHHHH *envious that your legs are so evenly-colored*

But you look so cute in that! Seriously! And that long dress!

ToT WAAAAH I WANNA GO SHOPPING WITH YOUUU

CheLLe said...

Rachel: Haha. Thank you! Want to so badly but expensive la. And the saman was when we went to bukit gasing wan. Haha.

Esther: Yes yes I love love that outfit too! And thank you for that leg compliment- tip: to keep your legs evenly- coloured, wear jeans or long pants all the time. Haha.

Leishia said...

eh where u find all these babies wan ah (i mean the clothes!)? hmm! gotta force a date out of u ady!