Thursday 9 July 2009

WHERE? HOW? CAN I EVEN THANK HIM!




"I am pleased to confirm that your application has been carefully considered and we are delighted to offer you a place on the Distance Learning Programme leading to a Certificate of Continuing Education in Egyptology starting in September 2009."




OMG! How on earth do I even thank Him for such a fantastic present!!! *jumps up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down*

Thank you to all who have been praying for me and especially thank you to me parents and A for seriously supporting me and most importantly, THANK YOU GOD!!!!

*screams off the roof*

on the way to transforming my dream into a reality.

another very important issue: the ridiculous change of language to teach Science and Maths in BM. If you disagree or agree, please vote on Tun Mahathir's website http://chedet.co.cc/chedetblog/

-chelle-

4 comments:

Essie said...

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEE* OH. AM. GEEEEEEEE!!!!

THAT IS SO COOL CHELLE!!!!!! WOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!! YOU GO GIRL! YOUR DREAM IS ON THE WAY!!!!! WOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!

WOW!!!!! That is just SO AWESOME!!! SO, SO, SO AWESOME I am SO HAPPY FOR YOUUUUUU

Let's give it back to God tonight! w00tz!!!!

Unknown said...

hey Chelle....
CONGRATS !!!
Although I haven't been leaving comments but I've been following you on yr blog and yr issues. SO my dear, it's such great news that yr dream is coming to reality .... congrats ! congrats !! Praise God !
Hehe I'm rrrreeeaalllyyyy so happy for you !! ( want to scream the roof off too ) but can't la got bad sorethroat ... haha

More details about this okay ?? Looking forward to it. Love ya gurl !! Go and strive for the best !! * hugz *

Anonymous said...

MAJOR HUGS AND A BIG AMEN AND WOOHOO TO THE BIG GUY UP THERE! Thanks!!!

Unknown said...

Esther: Thank you so much! You are definitely one of them who has supported me and I'm so super grateful to be blessed to have someone like you! Yes It's a huge AMEN to HIM!

Sarah: Thanks so much Sa!!!! I know we don't keep in touch much but this little comment from you means A LOT!!! Take care of your throat and thanks again! *hugs*

LiJen: tons of hugs! and A HUGE GIGANTIC THANK YOU TO HIM!