Thursday 15 October 2009

2 Es.

Okay, this post is dedicated to the two Es in me life: first is the one and only fluffy Esther who so willingly and wonderfully found this new skin for me and even installed and fixed everything for me. *squeals* oops...looks around...good no aunty or uncle looking at me weirdly. Haha. You definitely cheered me up, without a doubt!

Second, E!!! As in, E, the one I super duper love! I realised that yeah I love History but I enjoy and am more interested in Ancient History such as Egypt, Aztec, Mayans and Incas; really really interesting civilisations and their methods of killing!! *jumps up and down* If you are thinking I'm a little off already, wait until you read on. But what I truly enjoy studying and reading about is actually Ancient Mummies! Oh man! They are so beautiful and though some may not have had a pleasant death, hence, the tortured looks but whoa, to me, they are asleep more than dead. I love looking at them, reading about them and one day I'm going to investigate and do plenty of research on millions of mummies!!!

tuning into: Tick tock by Kesha feat P.Diddy.

P.S: truly bless to have such fantastic friends!!!!

-chelle-

1 comment:

Essie said...

No problems! I had as much fun doing it up as you enjoy your new blogskin! =)

And yesh I is fluffyyyyy! lol