Tuesday 20 October 2009

And my ID and password says I'm a Malaysian- sucks!

Honestly one of the biggest idiots in the whole world is our Malaysian Education government:

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2009/10/20/nation/20091020123215&sec=nation

Teaching Science and Maths in BM?! Yeah, I respect the fact that Malaysians should know how to speak in BM, hence BM as a language subject is necessary but teaching two subjects that are advancing so rapidly in the international world; which by the way donkey Malaysian Edu gov is taught in ENGLISH, in BM are just plain RIDICULOUS, STUPID AND INSENSITIVE to the younger generation who will suffer in the near future.

Oh yeah idiots, please send your children to the local schools and universities too and stop building RM 260 billion buildings and then complain about spending RM 5mil on education.

Seriously, just plain idiots the Malaysian Education government is. And yeah, I am working to get out of this freaking idiotic too backward country who doesn't even appreciate History. assholes!

People say you love history so much, you should know Malaysian history and be patriotic.
Oh boy people, I love Ancient History and I am patriotic...to Egypt and the Ancient World, not to a country that isn't even known to people in the Middle East!

-chelle-

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey anonymous, totally agreed!