Thursday 8 October 2009

Was talking to a friend and she was asking me about my online course etc.

Just a question to all me friends, "how many of you find joy in studying? do you guys wake up and are all excited about going to class? while reading or doing your assignment, do you guys enjoy it?"

She answered no to all except for human kinetics- I regretted asking her what that was about. Ugh bio!

My answer to the above questions is YES! I am overwhelmed with siao-ness and happiness when I get to study or do anything related to Egypt. Even though Herodotus wrote in a very different creative style but I'm still crazily excited to read through his book- to be able to understand how he viewed Egypt.

It is great to be able to study something that you want because the reaction to reading, doing assignment and exams is seriously different.

I drew a map of Egypt! I finally managed to actually draw something decent looking- will post it up next time.

-chelle-

No comments: