Wednesday 14 October 2009

"if you must, cry all you want tonight but tomorrow it's a closed chapter." ok I didn't cry. Lost my ability to cry over it but I am closing it up from today onwards and not going to talk about it anymore. oklar, occasionally sure got la. =p

I learned these pass few days that God has truly bless me with really, really great good friends: G, A and Darling seriously thank God for you guys! *hugs* Esther, my working buddy, even though I didn't tell you but you keeping me company while at work oops! secret's out! haha. *gives a fluffy hug* and lastly, I hope you read this, Cairo Museum thank you so much for setting up the "clickable mummy" site!!!!!!!

Truly blessed!!!!!


-siao chelle is back-

1 comment:

Your Work Buddy said...

=D How'd you know I love fluffy? Hahaha maybe I said it too much. XP

<3 we're doing each other huge favors by chatting during work hours, babe! I'd rot if it weren't for you!

...but maybe you'd prefer it that way so I'll be mummified and you can study me. o_o EEP!