Wednesday 21 October 2009

I have asked five times and the answer remains the same: NO.

Should I take that as an indication that maybe I'm not to go over or should I just look at it all as obstacles to which I am to overcome to get to the top?

It just frustrates me that I know exactly what I want to study and even more I know what I want to do in the future ie my career but more than half the people I know, get to study abroad without the slightest idea as to why they are studying that course or what they are going to do in the future. Eggheads!

At the same time, I do not want to be like someone I know who wants to go overseas so much that the person pushes the parents to allow him/her to go abroad even though they are financially worse off than me. That is just plain selfish and self-centred of that idiotic person.

I know people who deserve to be able to study what they want and yet they are in the same situation as I am- they study something else and they are struggling but their natural talent is screaming out loud yet the parents don't seem to acknowledge it. Sucks big time!

I want it, I want it, I want it, I NEED it!

-chelle-

No comments: