Thursday 31 December 2009

2009-2010

Hello 2010! I'm so proud of myself for immediately sticking with one of my main new year's resolution and that is *drum roll* 30 minutes in the gym (even though I got lost on the way back home, haha).

2010 has arrived and 2009 is in the past but being the ever 'Modern Ancient Historian', it is only au natural for me to look back and dig up the past memories -good and bad- to learn from them (that is the greatest joy of History, learning.) 


2009: Crazy year it was, in the sense of emotions and academic. Started the year with the determination to excel in my A Levels but somehow someway I failed as my goal and vision changed. From Law to Psychology to Ancient History to Psychology again. From UOL to Liverpool U to Macquaire U to Auckland U to Manchester U and Monash U. Truly it was a fantastically crazy emotional ride for me but I learnt something so valuable from the painful experience; He truly knows what is best for me and as much pain that I had to go through, He was that very ONE PERSON that stood right next to me, holding my hand through it all.  
What better Saviour, God, King and Friend could I ever ask for?


2010: First of, I start with 'new' skin and a new diet that I have to follow- sucks. Secondly, I guess once again, my life's going to be revolved around my studies and I literally mean it since I have enrolled in both Manchester University (for Egyptology!!!) and Monash University (for Psychology), which means I shall be studying two courses simultaneously for the next three years. I know it is going to be tough as hell but for one of my greatest love, E, I am going to strive through the next three years and work my "blithering arse" off to do what I was born to do. 
I am still here (Malaysia) because of 10 to 12 (and hopefully more) people and this is so because He has placed that burden within me and for Him and them, I am going to do my best in not only leading but leading in His way.


-chelle-

No comments: