Tuesday 22 December 2009

Something new, something fresh?

A year has almost gone by- 10 more days till 2010. To say that time has passed by so fast is well...something I don't think I can say. I have spent 6 months doing almost nothing except for the occasional holidays but thank God for 1st October. That date marks a VERY essential point in my life, in my dream. It was the beginning of me transforming my dream into a reality- slow and steady wins the race.

I think I have learned a lot about myself the pass six months (of rotting)- my strength, my weaknessess, my dream, how I want my life to be like etc. In some ways, I feel like I don't want to encounter anymore disappointments but I heard something today from Montel Williams and Scott (something), "without the challenges, without the obstacles, without the disappointments, the ups mean nothing." Therefore, I am going to embrace all the obstacles that 2010 is going to bring me. No I am not being negative/pessimistic, I'm merely being realistic because I know that for the next three years, life for me especially academically will not be easy- there will not be any easy way out of the next three years but for the one thing I love with all my heart, I will not give up.






Jessica Lowndes- she is SO PRETTY!!! even without makeup.


 *faints* 


-chelle-

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey babe,
I totally agree with what you just said in this post. For the past few months I have been struggling a lot too with myself and some issues. And just a few days ago, I had a real breakdown, but after that, I have learnt to embrace the struggles. And I don't know how else to say it, but you said it in this post. Thanks for sharing =) Take care.