Thursday 24 December 2009

By God's given patience.

What a way to spend my morning/afternoon Christmas eve- with a 17 year old boy who dissed two superbly important things in my life- God and Egypt.

I never knew I had such great patience until I met him (can't exactly remember his name either). First he spoke badly about Egypt without having proper knowledge and basing his 'fact' on "because many have said so", my sweet dear innocent robotically nimrod doofball, those people don't know the real hard facts or even have a clue of what they are saying. He can even insist on arguing with me after I told him that I am studying Egyptology and that I have solid proof that his 'facts' are 100 % incorrect.

Then, he disses about religion and says absurd stuff that I couldn't be bothered to really write down except for this very good part:

Nimrod: What is so good about religion? It's full of bullshit!

Me: The only reason why you're still in the car that I am driving is because of my faith.

Nimrod: That's what you call faith? That's your own nature.

Me: Oh trust me! My own nature would be to stop the car and have you out of it immediately.

Nimrod: god or religion didn't ....etc...

Me: Trust me! It's because of God's given patience that you're still in the car.

A: ok changing subject.

Never will I ever want to see that boy again who simply has no respect for ladies, people's belief and the people who nicely allowed her friend to bring him out. Asshole!


On a much much nicer note: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

-chelle-

No comments: