Tuesday 8 December 2009

Here is what I did for today....
















Now if you didn't know my mum loves extra people in the house. Well it has been about a week since we discovered that we've got a new family member which also has four legs but it is no way cute or cuddly or friendly or one that I even want in my room especially not near my food or my 20 + babies....










Ok, so this is my plan once we catch it: place little poison sweets in front of it, let it eat them, wave knife in front of its face, laugh at it, wave somemore and oops! there goes the neck! then saw of its tail, turn it upside down and hang it there for a few hours....while I go off and buy natron salt.

Dip it in natron salt for 70 days and then wrap it up with toilet paper and wave it at the rest of its friends!

*evil laugh* Mummy and sis think I've got a little nuts...but I'm not.


-chelle-

No comments: