Wednesday 30 September 2009

1st October 2009

Woke up an hour earlier than I should actually have- you could say it was the excitment etc but in fact, it was my poor math skills; I miscalculated the time difference.

I am finally studying again and on an even way; way better note: I am studying something I have always wanted to.

Today is definitely one of the MOST important days in my entire life because it marks the beginning of me transforming my dream into a reality and I have someone so awesome, fantastic and amazing to thank for all of these: my Saviour, my God! who of course has blessed me with parents, who believe in me and my dream and are paying for this course (in pounds, may I add).


I'm seriously speechless...just feel like jumping up and down, up and down and so wanna hug all my friends who have been supporting me. *grabs bamboo stick and runs after dragonfly*


P.S: What can I say, what can I do but give my all as an offering to You, who truly deserves it.




P.S.S: Happy birthday my beloved four-legged sister!!! I love you, Fatty!


-crazily happy chelle-

No comments: