Sunday 13 September 2009

Mild madness...

Had lunch with an uncle who toured Egypt some four years go. Just listening to him talk about his experience visiting the Cairo museum, 10 days cruise along the river Nile while taking plenty of stops to visit the amazing sights brought tears to my eyes (literally).
I know it is going to be dirty, sandy, dusty, and hot but imagine what awaits among all that sand and dust! Beautiful ancient structures that have withstood the test of time, magnificent treasures from ancient times which includes lots of mummies aka bones!
When I do get to tour Egypt, I want to go alone cause I can only bear to imagine listening to "it's hot" "waitla" "can we go back and rest?" "do we have to?" and the 100% question: "chelle, where are you?"

By the way lady, I may not earn as much as a businessman or a doctor but to me, it is about finding a job that I love and feel strongly for and also one that allows me to give back to society.

I think I should start taking more pictures since I keep talking about Egypt and feel kinda bad for blabbing about it all to you guys...*innocent smile*













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL at the chelle where are you question! definitely ppl will ask that question heheheh XP *hugs!* glad u have a great dream to go after! =)

Unknown said...

cerlyn: lol! yup cause I'll be busy running around enjoying everything haha! *hugs*