Sunday 27 September 2009

Earlier this month, I wrote about changes and doing different things this September and well most of them have come true but the most exciting and most nerve wrecking one begins on the 1st October 2009.

Filled with so much excitement and a great deal of 'nervousness'. I'm nervous about studying using a very different method but at the same time, it just feels so right and I'm so thankful that He has allowed this to happen!!!







My first class is on the 1st of Oct and according to the calender it says 0100- now I have to decipher whether they mean 1 am or pm.

Oh I so cannot wait to start studying something I have desired for so much but the itsy bitsy readjustment is time- I'm going to have start living in UK's time zone.


*jumps up and down*

-chelle-

No comments: