Saturday 5 September 2009

Egypt madness ahead!

I have been thinking (yes I do actually use my brain) the whole evening about Egypt (no surprise there...haha) and an idea suddenly popped into my mind- more like a vision for my new room actually.
For those wondering what 'new room', well my family and I will be moving to a new place sometime next year, so yeah.
Anyways, back to my vision *bursting with full of joy*, I can picture my room walls covered with everything of Egypt well, maybe except the mummies cause my parents may not exactly approve of dead bodies painted on my walls. but yeah, the other stuff like the Giza pyramids painted on the largest wall while the other walls are filled with paintings of Abu Simbel,Dier el Bahri, Seti 1's tomb, Luxor temples, my name in hieroglyphs and statues of different pharaohs!

I can just imagine waking up every morning to the beautiful Giza pyramids staring back at me...oh it will be like prince charming looking at me...actually better than that!





Reality check: I should probably just go and hunt for a puzzle set of the Giza and hang it on the room's wall and also the picture of King Tutankhamun drawn on real papyrus; which my dad bought from Egypt. Yes, he went to Egypt when I was 16 WITHOUT ME!

Oh... but if I could only do so, it would be totally WICKED!!!!

*pulls self back down to earth*


Here are a few pictures (compensation for the above madness):



Sakae Sushi!



A squirrel and a panda!



A dragonfly and a panda!



Most gorgeous guy of 2009! (real life)



My manicure friend! :)



Tong!



Li Jen!

-chelle-

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey ... You moving ?? Where to ? Anywhere near me ?? hahahha

Anonymous said...

My thoughts exactly. MOVING WHERE???

And I totally LOL-ed at you and Tong's picture. Ancient la! And you look a bit like me in that pic. Mana tau I scrolled down and saw us. Aww! <3

And your passion really awes me.

CheLLe said...

Sarah: moving back to SS 14 actually. Sorry, not exactly near you..:)

LJ: Haha! I love the pic of us both. :)