Tuesday 15 September 2009

A happy daughter!

He has definitely made my day by getting them to say this:

Dear Michelle

We are pleased to forward herewith an emailed copy of the conditional offer of place from the University (Auckland) making you a conditional offer for your application. Please take note of the condition(s) stated in the attached copy of the conditional offer of place.

Upon submission of the document fulfilling the condition of offer, an unconditional offer will be made to you.






I am closer to what I have always wanted but just like Miley's song "The Climb", there's always going to be another mountain and she is certainly right. I have passed one mountain and now am facing another, a more improbable one but then again He has led me all the way to this door, so I won't give up until He tells me to do so and I will continue trusting Him. Just like G said, "He open door for you, you scared it's your feelings...than you rather He open window ah?"

It has been a month plus and I'm back to climb and fight for what I want...once again.

For those who know what that little *ehem* thing is, please pray with me that I will find a way.

Thank You so much!

-chelle-

4 comments:

Rachel AY said...

lil?
*smack forehead*
that is no little thing miss!!
lolz =P

brokenkaleidoscope said...

i agree. more like gargantuan. =D

Leishia said...

gah! that's good news right?! omg! congrats girl!!!!!! *happy dance*

Unknown said...

hahaha. yeah like hundred thousand times huge! but I'm going to so trust Him! *jumping for joy*

Leishia: yup it's a good good news!