Tuesday 1 September 2009

3 months have passed and I am officially bored of having such a freaking long holiday!!! Seriously just want to get back into studying mode and I know a lot of people are thinking "is she insane?" but I guess I am one of those who needs to do something almost all the time. Tutoring isn't enough...I want to study again and I will be able to do so in the beginning of October!!! *jumps up and down, up and down* (figuratively only cause my brain and body are half dead). So, warning: If I start smiling more or going a little more insane than usual, it is because starting from October onwards I'll be starting my online certificate studies on EGYPTOLOGY!!! *big stupid smile*

At least, before I start working until my degree officially starts (next year), I ended my first half of the holidays with two trips: Malacca and Bentong (please refer to annoying, stupid Facebook for pictures).

I think September's going to be a month of changes for me: getting a new laptop- all black baby!, first ever time working-seriously, first time studying via e-learning and a virtual blackboard- finally studying something I have been insane over the many years and most heartbreaking change will have to be- best friend, A, most likely going to UK by the end of September.

Going to miss her lots but it is her dream and I would not be her best friend if I stopped her from achieving her dream. So have fun over there, A and remember what we said about the webcams and hotties! =D




You said "wait" and I will even though it may hurt.

-chelle-

No comments: