Sunday 20 September 2009

Professional vs Personal

When I am working, I am one who does NOT stand any nonsense- I expect things to be done properly and people to do their part as they have agreed. Professionally, if you do your best and get your work done, I would not have much of a problem working with you but if you slack and just want all the glory of the title you hold and not the responsibilty, I suggest DON'T EVER WORK WITH ME. Not kidding, I will make sure you get it right in the face for pissing me off. I believe I got the "I'll tell it to your face' thing from my parents.

I just wonder those who are...(I'll say it flat out) damn right lazy and rather delegate and not lift a finger up, I wonder how they function in their personal lives. I believe how you work is a reflection of who you really are, to a great extend.

For me, I do my best to separate professional from personal; which means I may be disgusted as to how you work but if you are a friend, then of course personally, I still love you and will be there for you but professionally, sorryla but I won't be on your side.


*just had to let it out after reading something.

P.S: Check out 'Jill and Kate plus Kelly Clarkson's version of "the climb' on youtube or cerlyn's blog!'

-chelle-

No comments: