Sunday 27 September 2009

Totally stoked!

I cannot even begin to explain how happy, excited, thankful, grateful and nervous I am about starting a new chapter in my education.

This is something I have wanted to do since form 1 and the passion has just grown even more the pass two years. To those who have offered your support and the few of you that I have disturbed yesterday and today, thank you for just letting me blab on and on about it...love each and every one of you!!! *hugs*

It is like falling in love but so much better. There isn't any worry about whether the relationship will end, I just....*screams*





Seriously cannot wait for 1st October!!!


Thank You so much!!!
You have opened a door for me and there is still another door open, so You decide what is best for me.

-chelle-

No comments: