Wednesday 23 September 2009

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Before I release my frustration, this is my 300th post! Whoa! Either I have learned to talk too much or well...started thinking too much too. Haha.

Now...a reminder to all who reads this post: This is my blog and I have the freedom to express my thoughts and what I truly want to say, so if you have any comments about how I am blasting out here, close your mouth and don't even bother trying to tell me about it cause you'll just be sorry for finding trouble with me.

"no commercial value"
"don't have to go already la."
"history. what's the use?"


And oh yeah: 'Dude! don't say one thing and then turn 180 degrees around ok...no point trying to take back what you said!'.


Let me get this perfectly straight with you people, History means a lot to me...it will always mean more to me than you idiots! Just because I am only 19 and I am from a generation that is -generally- materialistic, does not mean I am like them. Don't start thinking I chose to do History because in my 'sad sad' brain I think that History will bring me lots of money. I want to study History and work in that field, in the future, because I personally believe that History- the dead- has SO MUCH to offer and teach us. We learn what not to do and what to do from history. The plus point is that it makes me so happy. Not once have I ever worried about whether I will earn a lot of money from doing this.

I could have chosen to be a lawyer- I know God has blessed me with a good memory so Law would seem like the easy way out, then again I don't want to be 40 and working in the court with the urge to just kill the client I am representing or working behind the freaking desk and complaining as to why this job is so boring...even if I am paid tons of cash!

I want to be 40 and taking in all the sand, cold, dust...all that the dead has to offer. That I know I won't complain because I have chosen to do something that I am so deeply passionate about.

So you dushbags...thanks for making me frustrated and all cause you nimrods are the ones reminding me that "the struggles I'm facing and the chances I'm taking" are all worth it!

-chelle-

No comments: