Wednesday 16 September 2009

Sometimes I reflect as to how you and I react in our similar situations and I notice that I am more calm than you are. Regardless of the outcome, deep down in my heart, I know very well that He has my best interest in mind and I need not be overly worried. But you, you are so different- you are so absorb in an ideal world that almost seems so unrealistic and yet you cannot seem to come out of it.

If it doesn't work out for you, I pray He gives me the wisdom and strength to help you get through the heart wrenching period and if it does, I wish all the best for you.

So thankful for the great news two days ago and I know there is still another bigger obstacle, then again life without obstacles is really not life.

Hence,





Here is my life
Here is my heart, I give to You
Here is my love
Here is my all, I give to You

So, what can I give than my everything
What can I bring that would bless You, Jesus?








I won't give up until You tell me to.


-chelle-

2 comments:

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!

CheLLe said...

Hi! Thanks :)